Pittsburgh Multi-media Solutions
We produce a multitude of production services ranging from studio production to event coverage. Our staff is trained and experienced in the creativity of a controlled environment to the uncertainty of a live production. We carefully plan and execute every step of every production no matter what it is.
If it involves a camera we do it! Event coverage, Wedding Photography, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Photo Booths, Green Screen, Portraits, Senior Photos and more. Our photographers are extremely versatile. We can effectively pose and organize crowds or be completely unobtrusive.
A production is not complete until it reach its target audience. Once we finalize your production we will help you target the correct demographic and choose the proper avenues of distribution.
- Professional script writing and storyboard software to help create a map of the upcoming production.
Fully equipped high definition cameras with sliders, steadicams, tripods, and all the necessary equipment to coordinate advanced shooting techniques.
Lighting kits available for low and high range productions.
Teleprompter and monitors.
Audio mixer and various microphone set ups.
Live switcher for multi camera shoots.
Up-to-date editing suites (mac and adobe based)
Media transfer capabilities
Online video hosting
ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN ONE PLACE
- Varies on a project. Post production / editing is $100 per hour.
- 50 % of the estimate or invoice is due up front. The other 50% is due the last day of shooting or editing depending on the project. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – labor costs of production cost.
- 48 Hour – no refund will be issued.
- In-Studio Editing Session (Post-Production)
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – $25
- 48 Hour – $50
- 24 Hour – $100
The studio requires the payee of the production to sign a contract.
We provide all media captured to the individual on the contract. No one else will receive the media unless specified by the contract signer.
The studio’s liability or refund is limited to amount of the production.
- All rights to footage and/or photographs are transferred to our clients once payment is collected. CNR studios still reserves the right to use any footage and/or photograph for internal promotional purposes.
- Average turnaround time is one month but it could vary depending on some key factors.
- Time of year (May-June is busy season)
- Amount of footage to be edited
- If the studio is given all information needed for project
- CNR studios is completely insured with liabilty coverage.
- Projects range from weddings to broadcast programming so personnel alterations are possible for your event / project. Your overall booking will not be affected by any other studio productions once the initial deposit is made.
- You may call the studio at 412-343-3600 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like schedule a time to meet / pay in person, please schedule a time at our facility 1701 Banksville Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15216.
- Studio space is available for rental at $250 per half day and $500 for full day.
- If you would like to join one of our editors for a fully interactive editing session you may do so. It is still a $100 per hour charge so it is best that you have notes and/or time logs prepared.