Pittsburgh Photography Services
PHOTO CAPTURE PROCESS
Cut ‘N’ Run photographers will capture an event with adaptability and creativity. Our personnel serves the Pittsburgh area but have experience in remote weddings, international events, and much more. Every project requires the knowledge and skill to deliver the best possible image which is why Cut ‘N’ Run requires extensive photography training for all employees. We shoot on location or in the studio with manipulated lighting and composition. Understanding advanced lighting techniques is essential in both photography and videography.
Our photographers cover all events with artistic direction and technical experience. A diverse photo collection tells a more concrete story which is why our photographs include live shots, poses, decor, and landscape.
Product photos are essential to any website, online or location retailer. These images can be utilized on any platform including web, television, billboard, print, and more.
Green Screen Photography
Once a subject is captured in front of a green screen, it is possible to place any background in its place. Cut ‘N’ Run can do this for portraits or even live events where instant printing is needed.
Photo Booths are a great addition to any party. They are easy to use and allow guests to take home a keepsake.
Portrait photography includes employee photos, social media profile pictures, family group keepsakes, or head shots. The images can be captured in studio, behind a green screen, or on location.
- 50% is due to reserve the date. The remaining balance is due the day of your event. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
- Cut ‘N’ Run does not offer printing services but will refer printing websites and companies.
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – $500 per photographer booked.
- 48 Hour – no refund will be issued.
The studio requires the payee of the production to sign a contract.
We provide all media captured to the individual on the contract. No one else will receive the media unless specified by the contract signer.
The studio’s liability or refund is limited to amount of the production.
- We ask that you put as much information on the questionnaire as possible. It is not required to have all questions answered on our forms.
- All rights to footage and/or photographs are transferred to our clients once payment is collected. CNR studios still reserves the right to use any footage and/or photograph for internal promotional purposes.
- Average turnaround time is one month. Rush requests can be made.
- CNR studios is completely insured with liabilty coverage.
- Projects range from weddings to broadcast programming so personnel alterations are possible for your event/project. Your overall booking will not be affected by any other studio productions once the initial deposit is made.
- You may call the studio at 412-343-3600 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like schedule a time to meet / pay in person, please schedule a time at our facility at 1532 Beechview Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15216.