- 50 % is due upfront. The remaining balance is due once work is completed. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
Pittsburgh Digital Marketing
Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital avenues such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps.
Why Cut 'N' Run?
All your contacts and services are in one location. We develop a digital marketing strategy, construct the design and content, then distribute. We keep you in the loop throughout the process and most importantly, stay within your budget.
Pay-per-click (PPC) boosts your ad or listing to the top of a search engine results page. Costs are based on the number of clicks. You can customize your PPC ad's target demographic, geographic location, keyword searches, and budget.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of strengthening your website and content to appear naturally (no advertising) at the top of a search engine for keywords affiliated with your business. SEO is the most important of the digital marketing techniques because it is the only service that doesn't require a monthly bill once the initial construction is complete. When your website reaches the top of the list, more people will find you without the costs of pay-per-click.
SEO is most important but content is the number one factor in improving your SEO results. Without content, your website will not rise to the top of search engines. Google and other search engines depend on other sources such as youtube, social media, back linking, and web content to determine what your website is. Content serves two main purposes in digital marketing. Improving SEO and establishing branding and visual communication with your consumer base.
Social media is an essential advertising platform for businesses in the new online era. People spend more time on social media than watching television. So why not advertise based on the habits of the customer? Facebook, instagram, twitter, and some of the other top platforms offer customizable ads to target your consumer base similar to pay-per-click format.
Email is still the most direct way to connect with a customer. Checking an inbox is a daily task for anyone in the business or consumer world. Sending an email is just the start but what you are saying is what really matters. You don't want to end up in spam or prompting a customer to click the unsubscribe button. Marketing emails must be constructed with a specific call to action and remain appealing to the reader.
Mobile Devices have a wide range of advertising options such as SMS and MMS to in-app marketing. Most internet users use a smart phone for online access and over half of digital media is played through smart devices.
Build a website based on branding and design. Search Engine Optimization and hosting set up.40%
Photography and Video Production.60%
Youtube, Social Media, Email, Pay-Per-Click80%
- A full day of photography coverage on location or in studio.
- A 1:00-1:30 home page video. Videos for each page on the website.
- Social media management for 1 month.
- A complete website build with new content.
- Most of our web clients already have websites that need updated. We will build your new site but leave your old website working to ensure there is no disruption in service.
- We offer website management for as long you would like. After this period, we offer free consultation and advice. If additional work is needed after Cut ‘N’ Run management is over, the rate is $75 an hour.
The studio requires the payee of the production to sign a contract.
We provide all media captured to the individual on the contract. No one else will receive the media unless specified by the contract signer.
The studio’s liability or refund is limited to amount of the production.
- All rights to footage and/or photographs are transferred to our clients once payment is collected. CNR studios still reserves the right to use any footage and/or photograph for internal promotional purposes.
- CNR studios is completely insured with liabilty coverage.
- You may call the studio at 412-343-3600 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like schedule a time to meet / pay in person, please schedule a time at our facility 1701 Banksville Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15216.