ORIGINAL AND HIGH QUALITY BROADCAST COMMERCIALS.
Pittsburgh Commercial Video Production
Cut ‘N’ Run Studios provides full service television commercial productions. Our creative team develops the concept and story relative to the marketing strategy and demographic. The production team brings the vision to life with the highest quality digital cinema cameras and audio recording. Once our editor completes the final edit, animation, graphics, special effects and any other necessary additions, the content is delivered to the broadcaster with the appropriate specs.
BROADCAST TELEVISION COMMERCIAL
Local television reaches 9 out of 10 U.S. adults. Cable television is still a dominant medium for video advertising even with the surge in online advertising. Your commercial is broadcasted during carefully selected programming so you reach your target demographic.
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Defining your product or service in comparison to market competitors.20%
ADVERTISING & BRANDING
Constructing an original advertising vision.40%
Scripting and storyboarding.60%
Producing a video that is an innovative visual of your business mission.80%
Content is delivered in Pro Res format and with all television broadcast parameters.100%
- Advertising is a customizable product with Cut ‘N’ Run so it is impossible to give an exact cost. There are too many factors such as on-screen talent, television spot placement, equipment upgrades, and the amount of personnel needed. Once a concept and script are developed, a more concrete figure can be estimated.
- Research is conducted on the product and/or service. A demographic is targeted so the foundation for the script can be laid out. Then, a script is written to construct a theme with a call to action.
- Commercial spots locally and nationally vary on times and area. We work directly with cable representatives to get you an estimate of your overall costs (production and distribution).
- This depends on the actor or actress. Cut ‘N’ Run has access to numerous talent agencies so your expenses for production and talent is included.
- Vimeo and youtube are the most compatible video players on the web. We supply you with a short embed code from either platform to include on your website. If you do not have a web developer, Cut ‘N’ Run will provide basic html assistance in order to add the video to your website.
- 50 % of the estimate or invoice is due up front. The other 50% is due the last day of shooting or editing depending on the project. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – labor costs of production cost.
- 48 Hour – no refund will be issued.
- In-Studio Editing Session (Post-Production)
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – $25
- 48 Hour – $50
- 24 Hour – $100
- Average turnaround time is one month. Expedited timeframes can be requested.