Pittsburgh Film Production
CNR studios upholds a diverse client base and offers services for any individual, organization, or company. Our film projects include short films, feature films, documentaries, sizzle reels, trailers, and more.
Film Crew Positions
You may hire CNR studios as a crew for shooting, as an editor for post-production, or as the main producer to organize all details for your project. We offer a free consultation to all of our services and will provide an outline of what your budget and time table will look like.
From feature length to short films, we provide you the necessary tools and personnel to complete your film as well as assist in the overall vision and story.
Most of our productions are based on this format. A combination of interview dialogue mixed with visual b-roll to tell a story.
Your concept could make it to a major network or streaming service. CNR has the experience to help you conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit a solid highlights reel for your pitch.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Linda Jo Thornberg
I can’t thank Jordan and his team at Cut n Run Studios enough for all of the support and amazing work that they have done for the Pittsburgh Business Show. From the first interaction with them to final concept and design of my videos and commercials I am more than impressed with their professionalism and expertise in design, concept and production of all of my video projects.
Cut N’ Run made an awesome case study video for us. Professional quality and reasonable pricing. Very happy we chose Cut N’ Run for this project!
Noah Paul Fardo
Jordan has been the consummate professional, and has creative and unique ideas that have helped our business. I find him to be fair and honest in all dealings. I would highly endorse Cut N’ Run.
These guys are great! Cut ‘N’ Run helped me create a marketing video for my clients website. They were so much more then just the “guys holding the cameras.” Cut ‘N’ Run worked hand and hand with me on making sure the right marketing message was being conveyed and the target audience was being spoken to. I will be using again and again!
Cut ‘N’ Run recently made us a few video’s for our company and did a great job! Very professional, easy to work with, responds quickly and the video quality is top notch! Highly recommended. Thanks from 422.
Cut N Run Productions has been awarded a Best of 2015 award because of your great customer reviews
I’ve personally worked along side Cut ‘N’ Run Studios crew with my own crew at a few live events and it’s really an honor to work with a company who’s staff really knows their job and does it very well . The sky isn’t the limit when it comes to Cut ‘N’ Run Studios and their professional attitude as well as their professional approach and extensive knowledge of their equipment speaks volumes on the quality level within this company and the various services they have available. Highly recommended and keep up the great work everyone !
We wanted to find a Pittsburgh based creative studio that could stream sporting (MMA) events live, as well as create a HD quality product to be televised nationally on TUFF TV (43 million people). Cut N’ Run Studios stepped up and accepted the challenge. They went above and beyond exceeding our expectations from the start and gave us a remarkable nationally recognized brand within the MMA community. We’re looking forward to continuing our partnership/friendship with Cut N’ Run Studios for the rest of 2015. Highly recommended…Scott Betten w/ Epic Leap Entertainment-Gladiators of the Cage MMA
Cut ‘N’ Run Studios helped develop my latest video project from beginning to end. Professional, creative, and responsive. Look forward to working with them again.
The Cut ‘N’ Run team were a tremendous asset for developing exposure for a new type of treadmill design. I had the crew film this unit at various locations and in house studio features. They were always very professional and delivered a great service. Their work help us attract one of the worlds largest fitness equipment manufacturers. I look forward to working with Jordan and Justin on future projects. Chip Kennedy Owner Incline Strider/Cleat Mill
I went to Cut N Run for a marketing video for my business, and the team delivered. I worked with them to have vide footage shot as well as video editing and they did an excellent job on the project. The final output was professional, high quality,and something that I’m proud of. The team was great to work with and I’d highly recommend them. I plan on using them again for my next project.
- Varies on each project. Post production / editing is $100 per hour.
- 50 % of the estimate or invoice is due up front. The other 50% is due the last day of shooting or editing depending on the project. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – labor costs of production cost.
- 48 Hour – no refund will be issued.
- In-Studio Editing Session (Post-Production)
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – $25
- 48 Hour – $50
- 24 Hour – $100
The studio requires the payee of the production to sign a contract.
We provide all media captured to the individual on the contract. No one else will receive the media unless specified by the contract signer.
The studio’s liability or refund is limited to amount of the production.
- All rights to footage and/or photographs are transferred to our clients once payment is collected. CNR studios still reserves the right to use any footage and/or photograph for internal promotional purposes.
- CNR studios is completely insured with liabilty coverage.
- Projects range from weddings to broadcast programming so personnel alterations are possible for your event / project. Your overall booking will not be affected by any other studio productions once the initial deposit is made.
- You may call the studio at 412-343-3600 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like schedule a time to meet / pay in person, please schedule a time at our facility 1701 Banksville Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15216.
- Studio space is available for rental at $250 per half day and $500 for full day.
- If you would like to join one of our editors for a fully interactive editing session you may do so. It is still a $100 per hour charge so it is best that you have notes and/or time logs prepared.