Videographer Coverage For Any Event
Our staff is available in half and full day increments. Event videography personnel includes audio engineers, videographers, photographers, as well as directors and producers to cover your event entirely.
In addition to covering the event, some of our projects include testimonials from participants at the event. This is especially effective for annual events.
Cut ‘N’ Run delivers footage/photographs in any requested format and always keeps your original footage stored on our cloud indefinitely.
Pittsburgh Event Videography
- 50 % of the estimate or invoice to reserve the date. The other 50% is due the last day of shooting or editing depending on the project. All forms of payment are accepted (cash, check, credit card).
- Two Week – No Charge
- One Week – $500 per videographer.
- 48 Hour – no refund will be issued.
- All rights to footage and/or photographs are transferred to our clients once payment is collected. CNR studios still reserves the right to use any footage and/or photograph for internal promotional purposes.
- Average turnaround time is one month. Expedited time frames can be requested if necessary.
- CNR studios is completely insured with liabilty coverage.
- Projects range from weddings to broadcast programming so personnel alterations are possible for your event / project. Your overall booking will not be affected by any other studio productions once the initial deposit is made.
- You may call the studio at 412-343-3600 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like schedule a time to meet / pay in person, please schedule a time at our facility 1701 Banksville Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15216.